THECRYPTO.WATCH – Recently, in the midst of the decline in popular digital assets, metaverse coin has become a crypto that is experiencing a high spike at the moment.
This one asset has become a topic of discussion, especially with the worldwide Meta projects, one of which is Facebook. Even this coin provides very real returns for today’s crypto investors.
Getting to know the Metaverse Coin
Metaverse is a virtual representation of digital versions of various aspects of the real world. Both in the form of interactions between humans and economic functions, according to Coinmarketcap.
The concept of metaverse was first introduced in the Snow Crash novel by Neal Stephenson in 1992. This novel telling about the journey of a metaverse pair of couriers to save themselves from a capitalist dystopia.
Metaverse in Cryptocurrency
Crypto’s considerable influence makes many application developers see opportunities in the metaverse, including Beeple. Metaverse-themed coins currently traded amount to around 140 coins. Metaverse’s coin cap is US$52.11 billion, according to CoinMarketcap data.
Types of Metaverse Coin
With a fairly unique concept, Metaverse coin has six lists of jumbo market cap coins that can be used as investment assets.
● Decentraland (MANA) currently has a market capitalization of US $ 8.64 billion.
● Axie Infinity (AXS) has a record market capitalization of US $ 7.96 billion.
● Theta (Theta) was launched in March 201, It has blockchain made specifically for streaming.
● The Sandbox (SAND) since the change of the name of Facebook into Meta, it’s up 600 percent over the past month.
● Enjin Coin (ENJ) is made by a company based on game blockchain, which is a non-fungible token (NFT).
● Star Atlas (NYSE: ATCO) (ATLAS) metaverse virtual game where players create avatars with features.
Metaverse has many platforms that provide free accounts for people to join. Regarding metaverse coins that are supported by blockchain technology using cryptocurrencies and non-fungible tokens (NFT).
This allows new types of decentralized digital assets to be built, owned, or monetized. Are you interested in having one or all of them? Happy investing.