THECRYPTO.WATCH – Crypto currency has been widely spreaded in Indonesia. Even though they are familiar, many people don’t know ways to transact crypto. Not many know that to create an account, you have to go through a certain institution. What institution is that? Let’s look at the following explanation.
The Easy Ways To Transact Crypto for Beginners
Before deciding to invest in the world of Cryptocurrency, you should know ways to transact Crypto. There are two things you have to do, which are open an account and transact Crypto. The method is as follows.
How to Create an Account To Transact Crypto
Creating an account is useful as your identity and experience in transactions. Without an account with clear legality, your transaction will be considered illegal. Here’s how to create an account for Crypto transactions.
- The first thing to do is to open an account with a Crypto asset seller company with official legality.
- KYC (Know Your Customer) verification by the company.
- Complete the required documents.
- You will be checked for the track record of financial transactions by the company.
- The next step is the company determines whether or not you agree to become a customer.
- If it has been declared passed, then you will be given an account to start the transaction.
The created account can be used to initiate Crypto transactions. A good track record of financial transactions will facilitate the account opening process.